Saturday, March 24, 2012

XR CALLED ME woooohoooo


First of all, I DID NOT cut my hair so relax my friends hahaha. Photo was from like 2 yrs back when I still call this girl every other night to talk about the most ridiculous stuffs one could ever think of lol. But life after np has been so busy I guess late night phonecalls had to make way for uni and other stuff :( I remember looking at her recent tweets thinking bout those conversations we had then and wondering if it'd still feel that comfortable if i called her out of the blue to chat. Like, should I try? But as always, I chickened out (yayayaya I'm a humji) lol. But tonight, XINRUI CALLED *insert dramatic sound effect here*. Okayyy, I have to admit how I was being a real idiot because a small part of me actually suspected that this dear, yet out-of-sight, friend of mine just needed a survey respondent or sth LOLL. #badfriend But thankfully, no. She called to invite me to her b'day party and was still as sarcastic (if not more) as she was when I knew her. <3 I'm not going to elaborate much on how I felt when I received the call lest I sound like an emotional nutcase, but I'm just very touched lahhhh. :') 

And to you my friend, I don't know if you still check this space out but in case you do; I'm really glad you called :) Thanks for letting me know that I'm not forgotten, and know that you're on my mind too. Sorrrrryyyy for the survey thingy you know I love you haha! *virtual hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment