Saturday, May 12, 2012

oh haiii May


4 pairs of shoes within the first week of hols, and no, I'm not in bkk. Not extreme, but not like me either. Guess I've indeed been a lil too deprived of shopping during the school term and deprivation + continuous brain drain = impulse buys (or maybe not). I love every pair (yes, including the turquoise one at the bottom right which is supposed to aid me in my failed attempt to keep fit this holiday), and I guess being shoe-happy x4 is a pretty good way to start the summer break :P

Been feeling like I have 101 things on my mental to-do list since the start of the hols but it always seems like I go to bed every night with the same 101 things unchecked/unaccomplished. It's just like how I always 'collect' stuffs/thoughts at the back of my mind, thinking how I'd have so much to pour out on this space after having not blogged for so long, but clicking the 'new post' button just makes my mind blank somehow, which explains mindless, incoherent posts like this one. #whatsoceryisthis Does anyone face the same problem? @__@

Otherwise, May has been pretty good. A lot of shopping, discovering new food places, movies and catching up with friends :DDDDD Attended my first Zumba and Yoga classes too (please don't laugh?), and aside the realization of my poor coordination skills and times when I thought I'd die from overstretching, I'm actually enjoying every bit of it. Also enjoying the mother-daughter time whenever I attend classes with the big fatty at home :) This is probably one of the best things about the 3-month break; no skipping dinner with the family cos of late-night mugging in school, no returning home to the fatties already asleep, just a lot of family fatties time. :) 

But yes, I've also came to realize that all that going-out-to-play is very pocket-unfriendly and the next 2 months is going to need moolahs, moolahs and more moolahs. *inserts rage face* Been applying for jobs and updating the online shop but I'm not getting any replies for the former (idk why man i'm not even using checkered_91 to apply -.-) and let's just say my shop has been attracting too many dumb bitches lately. Girls asking me to travel farther than them to save money FOR them / requesting for absurd meetup discounts as if I'm going to meet a celebrity / plain enquiring for fun / simply being more of an asshole than the previous asshole I've dealt with. Dammit. On a brighter note, all that job hunting and a recent interview I went for (though I didn't make the cut) has provided me with so much more insight on what I could and might want to work towards for a career in future but I guess I'll leave that for another post. 

Alright, abrupt end with this foreveralone handmade card I saw on a friend's tumblr which inspired me to make a similar one for a b'day boy who's obsessed with memes/rage faces and who'd recently found his derphina :) 

The original; Friends, you can learn how to make it at the tutorial here



And my version LOLLLL. Not awesome, but I hope you like it derp! Happy B'day! :D

5 comments:

  1. omg u made the "my version" urself??? wah not bad leh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yepps, i followed the tutorial! :D next time i make one for you on your b'day/when you find your derphina hehe! :DDDD

      Delete
    2. HAHAHA thanks!!! Don't need a Derpina can always make one for friends too!!! (:

      Delete
  2. Haha yeah I think the card is more awesome than the original.

    AND don't worry I get that a lot of times!! When I read "Been feeling like I have 101 things on my mental to-do list since the start of the hols but it always seems like I go to bed every night with the same 101 things unchecked/unaccomplished," I was like THIS IS SO TRUUUEEE. I get the blog thing too. I have like 101 things to write about during exam period and come the holidays, I scarcely even visit my blog admin. Indeed WHAT SORCERY IS THIS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hikoto! :D ikr, i think it's cos there's too many things we want to do during the hols and when we really get the 'feel' to update, we'd be too tired/brain dead LOL. eh but you update your blog quite frequently as compared to me!

      Delete