Monday, August 6, 2012

Sunday Brunch: Skyve Elementary Bistro & Bar

Otw to Skyve with Binbin!

Pretty font!

Sous Vide Eggs Benedict; Not the best eggs (a bit too soft) but pleasant to eat alongside the juicy mushrooms and buttery sweet corn!

Ricotta Hot Cakes

These would've been more enjoyable had we not been that focused on clearing everything on the Eggs Benny plate, leaving too little tummy space for anything after that. Though I needed to force the remaining half of my share down, the fluffy pancakes and unique passionfruit butter made it less of a struggle (more of a want) lol.

Herbs Roasted Potatoes

Don't need to say much. Anything potato goes for me! *vomits rainbow* But really, this is good. 


We were seated near the bar area instead of the seemingly more cheery, brightly-lit area with turquoise chairs which I often see online, so I wasn't particularly enjoying the ambience or decor. But seeing the black garden swing at the alfresco really excited me lol (I mean, who doesn't love swings? you could be 5, 20 or 80 but there's always gonna be that part of you that will wanna rush forward (ok maybe not 80) on seeing an unoccupied swing heh)


Happy me in the $6 maxi skirt (it's Miss Selfridge! #awesomefleabuys #cheapo) which I finally got to wear out :) Face and body apparently show (somewhat too obvious) signs of being well-fed this hol -.- But still, cheers to good brunch, good company and awesome loots which both of us got from the flea visit after! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment