Sunday, September 2, 2012

August Babies

Huiyi's 21st @ Vanilla Cafe & Bar

Short gathering at Vanilla Cafe & Bar for Huiyi's 21st b'day. I know I've said this before but since I only get to blog about it like twice a year (after every meetup), I guess it doesn't hurt to say it again. You both are my best takeaway from CATS class, besides the A+ grade we all got lol. Okaes, maybe better than the A+ lest the da jie da get her men to track me down haha. Not all project mates become phone buddies or friends whom you want to celebrate your 21st with so I guess we have something special here and I really appreciate it :) Love you both, and Happy B'day my fellow Fillipino maid hahahahah.

Pulled Pork Sandwich, which tbh, dulls in comparison to the one at The Garden Slug.

Half Chicken Wings; I like these though. So small and easy to eat away during chit-chat sessions :)

Fish & Chips

Pasta! :DDDDD Notice how the 4 dishes we ordered allow us to have the 4 main categories of meat in our dinner as suggested by the (lame/health-conscious i don't know) b'day girl

This has to be up here because I promised the da jie da it would. She laid down her life for it by squatting in the middle of the road #likeaboss to take the shot (and it still needed editing, oops).


Glen's Birthday!
Happy B'day to the only fat boy I adore in the whole universe! :B


He looks like he has issues with taking pictures with me :/ Clearly, Fatty has reached the most uncool/joke phase of his life where teens get confused and think that not smiling for the camera (along with a whole lot of #actcoolbuaycool stunts) constitutes to being cool/hip/whatever you call it -.- Sometimes I wish he never grew up so the toddler with the sweet smile and chubby cheeks, and who hasn't mastered the ability to talk back, stays with me foreverrrr~ *inserts teary meme* but pls don't take this the wrong way, it's just a thought. He may be ridiculous, irrelevant and horizontally-challenged (LOLLL) at times but he's probably the only one who'd willingly serve me water when I'm too lazy to walk and understands me when I speak in weird accents (that even my mom don't get it) at home haha. I'd like to think it's his way of showing that he loves me, although he always says he doesn't, and for that I love my fatty too :D


Xin's 21st @ Aranda Country Club

Happy B'day Xinnnn, I loveeeee your hello kitty! It's been like 8 years with the clique and besides the fact that some of them seems to have grown more and more childlike/mentally-challenged/irritating with time, I'm happy to still be part of the many celebrations/outings y'all have :) Let's hope we could continue to 'strengthen our firewall' against Jia for many years to come, and see you soon for BB concert! :DDD And I know, my hair is hideous. Note to self: NEVER cut your hair right before a party and ALWAYS give yourself 'buffer time' after a haircut to season/tie/meddle/salvage it. I obviously haven't learnt my lesson from my 'pineapple head' incident :/


Dawn's 21st @ NSRCC

Probably the most colorful and Stitch-overwhelmed (spot the bouquet of Stitch plushies her bf gave her at the side!) b'day party I've attended! We haven't been hanging out that often since HSS days but it's nice to see you so much happier and in loveee :D Happy B'day Dawn, stay sweet with your di siao bf hahhaha.



I don't think of myself as a camwhore but you don't come by a giant HK everyday so I simply can't pass this photo up heh. Anyway. Sep's here and I'm excited yet worried (can't help it, Virgos are worrywarts) because it's finally my turn to welcome the big 21st that I've been watching others do on a weekly basis via fb photo uploads, for the past 8 months. Alright, not exactly a welcome or celebration I guess. Am doing away with the idea of a party - which I was initially really caught up with cos everyone seems to be doing it - because it's so freaking ex and I know myself well enough to know it takes milliseconds for yours truly to morph into a me-is-a-potato person when placed in the limelight. I guess I figured out what I wanted with a limited budget and somehow, catering for slightly more than 20 pax and a good 5 mins of #thatawkwardmoment when everyone's singing you a b'day song doesn't top the list. Not that birthday parties aren't good (please don't unfriend me), just that I feel that I'm not the kind of person who could pull such an event off. I suck so much in event planning and hosting I think my time in trm has gone to waste :(

Nevertheless, I still hope this 21st Sep would be a special one. Just like how you don't always chance upon a giant HK, you don't turn 21 every day either. I want to be exploring new/interesting places with my different groups of favourite people :D, ideally with a new arm candy (hinthint!) while taking pictures with the Diana F+ qinghua (hinthint!) on pandora polaroids. And a week later come 28 sep, I'll be in the stands of BB Alive concert waiting for Seunghyun baby to throw his towel on my face. *faint* That is my kind of ideal :) Am praying that schoolwork doesn't interferes with my plans any further though. Just yesterday, I realized one of my midterms fall a day after the staycation I have been planning and on the day of the BB concert. Swore I felt something died inside :'( 

Lastly, to all my favourite people - If you're getting me a pressie (no i insist you do hahahahah), please ASK me at 9XXXXXXX! I don't want your moolahs to go to waste and there are plenty of stuffs for you to sponsor :P #shameless I know but those who know me well enough you'll know where I'm coming from (okkk, maybe i'm just picky lol), besides, you should already be immuned to it right? ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment