Friday, October 5, 2012

XXI


A series of pictures taken at Wanderlust hotel where I celebrated my 21st with these girls, and I felt that it wouldn't do any justice to the joker if they weren't made into a gif. I have no time to collate all the photos taken, edit them (yes i do edit them #perfectionist) and post them on fb, so I'll just have to make do with a short post here with this pretty awesome 'summary' photo lol. Anyhoooow, the self-declared one-week celebration went by really fast - i don't know if I should count myself lucky that recess week came right after so i could spend the week celebrating but it ate up so much of my time :/ - nevertheless, i did enjoy myself and i guess that's what special occasions like birthdays are about :) So thank you to all the people who made me felt really loved (you know who you are and it'd be awesome if you could keep up with such treatment during the usual days too heh), and please know that i love y'all too :')

On a completely irrelevant note, I had my Childhood & Youth midterms today and i'll probably remember it as the most hilarious exam I've sat for in my 21 years of life. This time, the joke isn't on the retarded examples i gave but the girl who paused to ask my friend how to spell 'picture' halfway through the paper (whuttt? #brainfart) and the producer of that somewhat-unique-high-pitch fart LMAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment