Wednesday, December 16, 2015

1am reminders



Amidst these times of craziness and fleeting connections, I thought of you. It brought me back to the moment of realization that this world was huge and there was so much I've yet to discover. And how insignificant these events/people would eventually become in the grander scheme of things. I was reminded of what I deserved; as a friend/lover/co-worker/basically as a person. There was simply no excuse for anything less. And to love myself is to not cave in and live by someone else's terms.

On a completely irrelevant note, Melbourne has been such a dream. The first greeting I got upon touching down ('What's up, love?' by an elderly man who works at the airport) transported me to Tumblr city LOL. And I'm penning it down here because I want to always remember this feeling #lolwtf. What I wouldn't give to wake up to Prahran instead of Pandan Loop *inserts coarse language* again.

No comments:

Post a Comment